In response to the Holy Spirit's leading, Brand New Life Christian Center (BNLCC) officially began on March 28, 1993. Services were originally held at Saint Joseph's University. By June 1993, Bishop Palmer began holding church services in his home. In October of the same year the Ivy Hill Bar on Chelteham Avenue was purchased and renovated. In June of 2001, that church building was sold, and the Kirk and Nice facility at Washington Lane was purchased.
This spacious facility is 33,310 square feet of gross building area and includes 2 sanctuaries, 2 banquet rooms, and a spacious area for teen activities, several classrooms and conference rooms. Additionally this 3-story building contains three office rental suites and a number of rooms, which can be rented for wedding receptions, banquets, etc. The site is approximately 1014 acres in size. Three large parking lots provide ample parking for all events. The church is also equipped to service the community through Day Care, After School Care and Summer Camp, and free clothing and food giveaways.